It takes just four ingredients to make these deliciously creamy white chocolate treats. However, if I was truthful, these aren’t actually white chocolate, but they are creamy and have a similar mouth feel, so let’s go with it. I would have loved to use honey in these treats, but it is so heavy, and tends to separate/pool on the bottom. I think it may work if you process the mixture for a long time, but I’m not 100 % sure.
COCONUT BUTTER WHITE CHOCOLATE (DAIRY-, REFINED SUGAR-FREE)
adapted from coconutmama: coconut butter buttons
makes a whole load (sorry, I didn’t count)
- 160 g (3/4 c) softened coconut butter
- 4 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Blend everything together in a food processor, pour into molds and chill. Once set, unmold and devour. Store in a refrigerator.