These balls of delightfulness are the perfect treat for anyone who loves lemon. Each mouthful consists of a wonderful combination of lemon, tang, zing and creaminess. What more could one ask for? They are made with coconut butter, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla powder and sea salt. Simple and incredibly delicious.
LEMON & COCONUT BUTTER TRUFFLES (dairy-, refined sugar-free)
adapted from coconut recipes: quick lemon coconut candy
- 113 g (7 tablespoons) softened coconut butter/creamed coconut/coconut concentrate
- 45 -85 g (2-4 tablespoons) softened raw honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 35 ml (2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 small pinch vanilla powder
- 1 tiny pinch fine sea salt
1. Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
2. Roll mixture into balls* and chill until set. Pop into your mouth and enjoy!
* You may need to chill the mixture to firm up a little before rolling. Alternatively, you can set the mixture in molds.